Tuesday, June 1, 2010

The Zoo

Keller and Wyatt looking for the jaguar.
Wyatt sitting in front of the jaguar.

Wyatt's favorite animal at the zoo-his pet stick and rocks. Amazing that he loves the rocks most out of all the beautiful animals there. Oh well I think it is pretty cute and funny.
We went to the Zoo the other day with Keller, Gavin, and Luke (plus the moms:)) and I only got one shot of the boys. They all like something different at the Zoo so it is so hard to get a shot of all of them at once.

2 comments:

Varner said...

Looks like you have been busy during the month of May! What fun memories you have created with your family. Wyatt has gotten so big. He is just adorable Becky!

Mindy said...

Yes you sure do look busy! I love the post. He is just getting so big! I love that he was so concerned with the balloon he popped while I was on the phone with you. It was so cute :)