Sunday, December 28, 2008

Wyatt's first Christmas





































Wyatt had a great first Christmas. My parents came to Chattanooga for Wyatt's first christmas. On X-mas day we decided not to cook, so my parents, Vincent's parents, Vincent's grandmother, and Vincent's uncle all went to the Bluff View restaurant to eat. Dinner was great and it was also wonderful to have both sets of grandparents there. Wyatt racked up on the gifts thanks to my mom and my sister. Vincent and I really did not buy the baby anything because he does not even know what Christmas is but next year he will definately get presents from his parents. He really loved the toys my sister got him. Everything was just great for Wyatt's first Christmas and as an added perk he was so wonderful at the restaurant.

7 comments:

mom said...

Wyatt was an angel our whole visit. I was grateful to be there on his first Christmas. You looked beautiful! See you soon!

Morgan Holt said...

I agree with your mom! You look beautiful! :) You'll have your hands full next year when he actually gets into the presents!

Mindy said...

yes you all looked so good! That white sweater looks way better on you than me. haha. now, seriously I can not believe you did not get that sweet little baby one gift. i am gonna beat you!

Anonymous said...

I heard all of the glowing reports about Wyatt's good behavior at the restaurant. Maybe he has turned the corner in that department. Now onto pulling all of the drink glasses over every chance he gets! I wish we had seen you for Christmas. Make sure Vince picks up our gifts from my parents this weekend. We love you all!

Lindy said...

what a fun idea, with no cooking to boot! Everyone looked fabulous, especially wyatt :0)

The Hadfields said...

I didn't realize this was his very first Christmas!! How fun. And each year gets better and better!
My family was at the Bluff View that day too; how funny!

Vanessa said...

Cute pictures. His little outfit looks so cute! Mom painstakingly picked it out, so I'm glad that he was able to wear it. We wish we could have spent his first Christmas with everybody!