Thursday, June 18, 2009

More Memphis Visit






I am so glad that my mom caught these shots of Wyatt with a hat on and his pacifier upside down and sticking out of his mouth. Wyatt does not normally like wearing anything on his head, so catching him looking extremely cute in his hate is very difficult. Also I think that my son is the only baby who likes to turn his pacifier upside down and stick it under his bottom lip. He never takes a pacifier the correct way. If you put the paci in his mouth the right way he will take it out and flip it around and stick it under his bottom lip. Oh well-whatever makes the cutie happy!!

5 comments:

Lindy said...

it was so good to see you, Wyatt and your mom too!!! wyatt is such a cutie, and looks adorable in his little hat! :0)

The Hadfields said...

He is a doll! I hope you can join us Saturday night. Vanessa, Karina and I are going to try to get together while we're all in Chattanooga. I'd LOVE to see you!! If Vanessa hasn't called yet, she will! :)

Courtney said...

thanks for finally posting! wyatt is such a big boy now! can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks!

Mindy said...

yes thank you for FINALLY posting a few images of your son....my nephew. He looks so grown up and not like a teeny tiny baby that I remember from just a few months ago! I love the hat and I love that striped romper too! Too cute. The pic of you holding him up in the air is really cute too!

Varner said...

Looks like you had a great visit with your friends. Wyatt has gotten so big.