Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Memphis trip











Wyatt and I went to Memphis last week for almost 8 days and had a wonderful time. We got to do so many things and see so many people. Every trip we have made to Memphis has been so short that we have not gotten to take the time to see everyone, so it was great to spend time with people that had really never seen him. This first post will be of a couple of friends and their kids. I have known both of these girls for sooo long. It is always nice to see people who know your history. With these girls I can be myself. We had such a great time!! They are both wonderful parents and I wish we lived in the same city so we could see eachother often. Thanks for having us over Lindy!!!




2 comments:

mom said...

The older girls are Princess Julie Carr and Princess Emerson Carr.

Wyatt is in some pictures with Logan Carr.

Lindy (Logan) Carr is an old friend from elementary-high school. Morgan Holt was a college friend.

Becky, I hope you didn't mind the added information. Probably everyone already knows it, but I just wanted to see their names. I know you are busy chasing Wyatt.

mom said...

Sorry! Clare Kate Holt is on mom's lap.