Monday, October 19, 2009

Rainbow Falls





Vincent, Wyatt, and I went on a beautiful hike at Rainbow falls on Signal Mountain yesterday! Chattanooga has been getting so much rain that all of the falls and creeks are full of water. Wyatt loves his daddy's hat and took it off Vincent's head the entire hike and put it on his own. He was showing his Memphis roots by liking to wear his hats backwards. He really is just a brother from the hood! The 2nd picture Wyatt was just a bit sad about the picture taking so he was letting us know about his frustration. He is definately a red head:)

4 comments:

The Hadfields said...

Beautiful! I bet Wyatt is getting heavy to carry on your back!!

Anonymous said...

I love that first picture! They both look like they are having a great time!

Vanessa said...

I love the first picture too. Good of Vincent and Wyatt has the sweetest expression.

Varner said...

How beautiful. I wish we had places like that around us.

I'm so proud of you on your accomplishment with the Triathlon! Way to go!