Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Snow!!

















On Saturday Chattanooga got at least an inch of snow. This was very exciting for the Beasley family because this was Wyatt's first snow. I had gone running with a friend that morning at around 7 but that did not stop Vincent from getting Wyatt up and immediately taking him out to play in the snow. I was a little sad when I got home and they had already played in the snow. Oh well!! Wyatt loved the snow!!!! He has his own way of saying things so he pronounced snow "no." He always leaves the s off of everything that starts with an s. Oh yes, Vincent took Wyatt to Lula lake that day also so that is the picture of the waterfall. I did not want anyone thinking we had that waterfall in our backyard although that would be awesome:)



4 comments:

Morgan Holt said...

The snow is beautiful even if it's only an inch! Looks like Wyatt had a lot of fun! Oh...and you went running outside in the snow?!?!? You GO! In this weather, I like running inside! :)

The Hadfields said...

It looked so pretty!! Wyatt is getting so big. I bet Christmas will be fun for yall this year!!

Varner said...

How beautiful! We are going to Montana around Christmas time and Allie can't wait to play in the snow. I know she will love it. I'm pretty impressed that you were outside running! That is something Jarod would do.

Anonymous said...

Now I am really jealous! I hope we get one good snow this year. Cute pictures! We loved seeing you last Monday. Wyatt is a great kid!