Friday, January 8, 2010

Day after Christmas




































































My mom came to Chattanooga the day after Christmas. She wanted to drive from Arkansas all the way here on Christmas day so she could celebrate with both of her grandsons but I talked her out of making the 8 hour drive (and that is if you drive straight and don't stop). It was like Santa came all again when she pulled up. She was loaded with toys. Wyatt had just woken up from a nap and he usually does not like visitors but he is in love with my mom. She went in his room and he just smiled at her. When she walked out for only a second he started crying-so I took himout of his crib and he chased her into the guest bedroom. Soooo cute!! Mom not only came with gifts but she also brought Katie the cat. Wyatt also is in love with Katie. He is a cat lover!! Mom bought Wyatt the extremely cute children's table. He probably wants to be at that table about half the day. He is a shorty so he sometimes needs help to get in the chairs but he will point to the table and say coyor (or in English color). He loves his table. My sister sent gifts with my mom. Mindy is such a giver and loves getting things for Wyatt. She is also great at it and knows exactly what he likes. She got him the retro rocket and bath toys. The first day he got the rocket he chased mom around the house on it. He really also loves it. I hope everyone has as wonderful of Christmas as we did!!!!!!










4 comments:

The Hadfields said...

I think it's great that you and your mom make such a great effort to see each other! Looks like she likes to spoil little Wyatt. :)

Varner said...

Looks liek you had a wonderful Christmas. Wyatt is getting so nbig. I can't wait to see you soon! We are going to have so much fun.

Mindy said...

WHat a great Christmas! At least great Christmas pics!!! I am so glad he loves his little riding toy. I thought he would :) You guys look great and so happy to see some up to date pics. Im trying to jump back on the blogging bandwagon this week.

Lindy said...

Becky, what a beautiful house you have! I love wyatt's room with the stripes on the walls! Looks like such a fun Christmas :0)