Saturday, January 23, 2010

Friends

Wyatt and Gavin



Arie and her son Keller

The beloved soccer goal



His favorite teacher at the Y!!!




At the YMCA





Amanda and Aubree







Mommy and her beautiful red head!!!








Wyatt and his girl Aubree. When she leaves he always cries:)






Wyatt flirting with his g-friend. I told him this is not the way to pick up girls:)

Over the last few days I have done a great job taking pictures!!! The weather has been so beautiful so we have been able to meet friends at the park. One of Wyatt's friends, Gavin, brought a soccer goal to the park and Wyatt loved it. It has been a great week!!








4 comments:

mom said...

Cute Cute Cute

Morgan Holt said...

You have taken a ton of pictures! I need to get back to it. I've had other things on my mind lately. I probably need to use my "online journal" (ie. blog) to talk a little about it. Glad you are enjoying the weather. I can't wait for it to stay a warmer so we can spend more time outside!

The Hadfields said...

How fun! It's great when they start to play (and fight) with other children. :)

Vanessa said...

Cute ones. He is just a social butterfly:)