Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Finally a new post!!
































I have been having trouble with blogger so finally here is a new post. These pictures all show what Wyatt loves most and that is walking and running. He is almost strong enough to walk on his own and he does take many steps by himself but he is definately not able to keep his balance. I got these things called walking wings so that I would not spend all me days bent over holding his waist or hands. He loves them. He also loves to be taken outside in his walker to chase after Thorn. She is not too happy about this but at least she can get away from him.




7 comments:

Morgan Holt said...

YAY! for blogger letting you post! I can't believe how big he is getting. He'll take off on his on sooner than you know it. Love the new pictures!

The Hadfields said...

I love the walking wings!! I've never seen anything like that. Look at him GO! He's too cute.zator

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad to see the new pictures! He is so cute! Something about him really looks like Vincent in a few of the pictures. I know what you mean about your back. It's so hard to do things in a bent-over position all of the time. We hope to see you in 3-4 weeks, when Rad gets his cast off!

Mindy said...

aw the little walking wings! I am so excited I got to see them up close and person, because they are adorable. And actually pretty easy to maneuver. :) It was great to see you and Mr. Man, he will be walking before you know it!

Vanessa said...

Aw, he's getting so big & grown up! Can't wait to see him take his steps in person.

Lindy said...

yay for trying to walk!!! I am gonna have to check out those walking wings with my next one, they look like a lot of fun. Wyatt is getting so big, he is adorable :0)

Varner said...

I'm so glad you've posted! Wyatt is just precious and I can't believe he will be one soon.
On sippy cups, Allie didn't care for them much at first. In fact, I bought several before I found one she would finally take. She liked the brand Nuby. I would offer it to her during her snacks and let it stay out. Finally, one day she just took it, but that brand was the one she liked. Hope that helps. Hang in there.