Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Bath time and runny nose


















Wyatt has recently been moved up to the big bathtub. I should have done this a long time ago but it is so much easier on my back to wash him in the sink. He is also a small child so I have been able to keep him in the baby tub for a lot longer. He does like his big boy baths but he is a little nervous about leaning back to get his hair rinsed. Oh well he will get use to it. The other pictures are of Wyatt's 2nd runny nose. I thought he was sick, or was getting sick on Sunday but I think it ended up just being a new tooth coming in. I have read on the computer that some children get runny noses with new teeth and on Sunday I looked in his mouth when I was brushing his teeth and there was the 5th tooth. I love new teeth. They are so cute even though they come with a ton of drool and sometimes runny noses.



6 comments:

The Hadfields said...

I love that second picture!! Sophie always got a runny nose when she cut teeth. And to answer your question..Sophie goes to the daycare at my hospital. It's wonderful and she's just right across the street. :)

Anonymous said...

Great new pictures! I still can't believe his beautiful red hair! Where in the world did that come from?

Vanessa said...

He is looking more and more grown up everyday. I love that last picture of him...so handsome.

Mindy said...

Good to see my Christmas present is still a big hit. :) Aunt Mindy done good. And I cant believe he has only ever had 2 runny noses. What in the world. That must be like a medical record for an almost 1 year old!

Lindy said...

my mom finally got to see your blog, yaaay! She thought wyatt was so cute and that he looks just like your mom!!! I just love bath time pictures, they are so fun!

mom said...

How's about a new post?