Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The park























The weather has been just perfect in Chattanooga recently so Vincent, Wyatt, and I have been able to do many activities outside. Wyatt takes after his daddy and loves being outside. This is his first time to the park and he had a great time. Wyatt also loved that he was the only child there. He is a bit scared of other children at this stage in his life. If a bigger kid or a loud kid talks to him he gets really nervous and begins sobbing. I will be glad when this phase is over, however my mom said I was an extremely nervous child just like Wyatt so I do not know when this will pass. Oh well I love him so much anyway.




7 comments:

The Hadfields said...

What park? He is precious!! We've been trying to take advantage of the great weather too.

Shannon said...

Becky,
Wyatt is so stinkin cute! I could just eat him up

Morgan Holt said...

I absolutely love the picture of you and him at the park. We've been enjoying the weather too lately. Sometimes it's the small things that make them so happy! :)

Anonymous said...

I love the looks of pure joy on his face! so cute! We've been enjoying the outdoors as well, even though Rad's been sick. Hope to see you in about three weeks.

Vanessa said...

Looks like a fun day! Mom said that he just ran all the way across the room when they were keeping him a few days ago. I can't wait to see that!

Lindy said...

Parks are so much fun, looks like he is definitely an outdoors kinda kid :0) so cute!

Mindy said...

looks like he really did have a fun day! Hey and those are the pants I was talking about!! Those were my very favorite ones. He looks so cute in them! Not too much longer before he wont need your fingers to lead him or those walking wings!