Thursday, March 19, 2009




























































My little one turned 1 today and I can't believe it. Crazy to think a year ago I was about to deliver my sweet baby boy. He has changed so much in just 1 year. He is really developing such a personality. I just can't believe my little baby is one. I love this phase of his life. I was not a brand new baby person at all. I just could not wait until those days were over, but now I truly enjoy everyday. We have our moments, but overall he is such a great boy. I have not blogged in a while for many reasons but the main one being I let Wyatt push the on and off button on the computer over and over and it ended up shutting the computer down. These pictures are just thrown together but they are of mostly the last week. My mom has been here for part of the week and we did many things. Wyatt got his first haircut and he really handled it like a champ. One period of screaming but overall easy. We also went to the Creative Discovery Museum which wa s a ton of fun. Vincent and I got Wyatt a year membership there for his bday and he loves it. I had a great time with my mom and so did Wyatt. He truly loves her. She really cracks him up and he also loves to try and feed her. Wyatt is such a great eater but when he is done he wants to feed whoever is there his food ( which our dog loves). Wyatt's bday party is on Saturday so I am feeling a bit anxious but very excited. I will post those pictures soon. Thanks Morgan for getting me to blog again. I can count on you to let me know when it has been too long (and it really had even my mom was commenting.).

Oh yes and the last pictures was of him in his Sunday school class at church. One of his teacher's made him his first bday cake. SOOO Sweet.




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, Wyatt! We are really looking forward to the party! I love his haircut, but I'm glad I got to see him during his shaggy phase. See you soon!

Morgan Holt said...

I knew I could get your motivated to blog!!! :) Glad you posted more pictures. He's getting so big! You'll love this stage. They learn so much every day and really find their personalities. It's truly amazing how fast the time goes though. Glad he did well with his first hair cut. We haven't ventured that route with Clara yet. I think she's going to give me a run for my money. I'm excited to see the birthday pictures. He is going to LOVE his cake! :) Oh....and I assume you went to see Courtney's baby (Addison) over your blog break??

Courtney said...

happy birthday, wyatt! i hope addison will get to meet you sometime in the near future.

love-
courtney

Varner said...

I'm so glad you updated your blog. I understand getting in a funk. I think Morgan got me to blog when I hadn't in a while too. Thanks Morgan! I can not believe your sweet boy is 1. From now on, his personality will change so much and he will end up being the funniest little guy you know. Enjoy this time with him. Happy Birthday Wyatt!!!

Vanessa said...

Oh, I love these pictures. He is such a sweet little boy, and I can't believe that he's one. I also love his camo shirt and adorable shoes. I am excited about coming to his party. See you tomorrow!

Mindy said...

I love all the pics and it was sooo good to see you and the fam last weekend. I had more fun than you know and we really miss you! Elem has been asking about wywatt. Cant wait to see you again. We love you so much.

Lindy said...

what a fun outing you had with Wyatt!!! He is getting so big, and always looks so happy! Love his little haircut, precious~ :0)