Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Family and friends

Blythe and Jeff (Jeff is Vincent's best friend)
Vincent took this great picture of Blythe

Daddy and Wyatt with my oven mitt



Mommy and her sweet red head in front of Wyatt's favorite tree



Wyatt with crazy hair




Stephanie and Gavin at storytime on Wednesday's







Wyatt is starting to hold our hands when he is walking (which I love). This is at Coolidge park.




Wyatt picking berries








Such a happy baby!!







Last Friday we got about 4-5 inches of snow. So this is our house in the snow!!!!










Vincent and Wyatt built a beautiful snowman









A pine tree in our back yard split in half and fell super close to my car. Had I have parked my car a few inches over it most likely would have been extremely damaged. This taught me to park my car under the carport.












Wyatt at storytime!!!











My cousin Amy. She and Jeff (her hubby) come to Chattanooga often on business so we are always so happy to see them. They came to our house for dinner on Wed night and Thurs we went out to Mellow Mushroom.














My sweet hubby, who is extremely unphotogenic.












Our friends Leslie and Nick. I went to highschool and elementary school with Nick! It is amazing how long we have known eachother.



This has been a great couple of weeks. Wyatt is getting big so fast. He will be 2 in a little less than 2 months. I hope everyone is safe after the snowy weather!!











6 comments:

Mindy said...

What great pics! You have been on some serious photo missions obviously. And I love it! Wyatt looks so happy and cute in that picture when he is picking berries! I love his little grin. And the crazy hair is a must! I miss you guys so much and wish we could come to dinner during the week like all your peeps you have been hanging out with! Hopefully we will see you in ole Rossville for the big #2 bday!

mom said...

I am so glad you put in so many photos about your life. Wyatt is really growing up. Vincent is a handsome guy ... he just doesn't like having his picture made.

Morgan Holt said...

So good to see your latest pictures! I'm so shocked that Wyatt will be 2 in just a couple more weeks. It's amazing how fast they grow up. Keep up the wonderful posts!!! :) I need to get busy!

Anonymous said...

I love that picture of you and Wyatt in front of the tree!

Vanessa said...

Oh, I love so many of these. Really makes me want to squeeze him (which I'm sure he would love!).

The Reasons said...

I love these pictures...especially the one of Wyatt picking berries...he makes me laugh!! Love you!