Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Aubree's Bday







If you look close Wyatt sucks his pacifier upside down and always has:) Crazy red head!!!
Wyatt's girlfriend turned 3 last weekend and celebrated her big day at the Spirit Barn. This place was amazing and a great place for a little one's bday party. We had to wake Wyatt up to go to the party (which was difficult because he was on Benedryl due to one of his many colds) but it was definately worth it. He had a blast!!! I did not let him get too close to any of the kids since he was a bit snotty so I did not get any pictures of him and other children. Oh well I am sure the other mother's were happy I kept him away.



3 comments:

Morgan Holt said...

Look at you, bloggin' queen! You're keeping up nicely! I've had to make a really looonnnggg one recently just to catch up!

Anonymous said...

We had that cold too, but it was extremely mild for us. I love the picture of the upside-down paci. How can that be comfortable?

Mindy said...

Aw he looks so precious all asleep with that little paci :) You are rockin on the blogging sis! I do believe you are out blogging me!