Thursday, March 18, 2010

Um by
















Last week Wyatt and I met our friends Stephanie, Arie, Gavin and Keller at the Aquarium. Most of our time was spent in the butterfly exhibit. Wyatt calls butterflies um by. He had been calling them um -ba-gume-by but he has now shortened the word to um by. He is in love with bugs and butterflies. I think he is going to be like Vincent in that way. He already is fascinated with things that most people are not such as bugs, spiders, snakes, lizards, etc. I love that aspect about Wyatt and Vincent. I am just a regular lover all animals that are furry so sometimes I have a hard time when Vincent gets excited and brings me a snake or Wyatt picks up some bug and comes to show me, but I am very in love with both of these boys so I let it slide.




4 comments:

Morgan Holt said...

Look at that almost 2 year old little boy! He's gotten so big! Love his word for butterfly!

The Hadfields said...

"Um By" is adorable!!!

mom said...

I understand why you love them .
You are doing such a good job with Wyatt mom and dad.

Vanessa said...

Oh, I love these pictures...especially the first one...how his little leg is positioned. He is an adorable child.