Thursday, March 18, 2010

Vincent and Wyatt

At the park. Wyatt loves to swing!!



Vincent has starting rocking Wyatt for a few minutes before he puts him to bed each night. The entire time Wyatt wiggles around, fake coughs so that Vincent will cough back, pulls Vincent's eyelashes, and honks his nose. He has never been a child that has to be rocked before bed but recently he has enjoyed being held although this picture does not prove that. He has always been a baby that needs to play in bed a while before he goes to sleep.

We occasionally eat at Red Robin, mainly for Wyatt. He loves getting a balloon (bayoon-as Wyatt calls it)
I just wanted to post some cute pictures of Wyatt and Vincent. Wyatt and Vincent are similar in so many ways except, of course, looks. Wyatt does not look like either Vincent or me. He is definately our child but bares absolutely no resemblance. Oh well he is beautiful:)


5 comments:

The Hadfields said...

I think Wyatt favors both of you in a way. He's precious. Tell Vincent I said hello!

Courtney said...

Good to talk to you today! Can't believe Wyatt is 2! Loved the pictures!

Varner said...

Happy Birthday to Wyatt! I cannot believe he is 2. He is just precious. I love the pictures of him and his daddy.

Anonymous said...

I also think Wyatt favors you both, especially Vincent. It's hard to put my finger on what it is about him that looks like Vince, but there is something. I love the picture of Vincent rocking him. If we can all stay well (Rad has a cold), we are really looking forward to seeing you this weekend.

Vanessa said...

Love these pics of Wyatt and his daddy. So proud of what a good dad Vincent is.