Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Family

My sweet cousin Jeff. I love when Jeff comes to town. He always stops by to hang out for a bit. His job requires him to travel and fortunately he has to travel around East Tennessee. I love you Jeff and thanks for everything you do to help me and my family. We appreciate it more than you will ever know.
Vincent, Grandma Beasley, and Wyatt. Grandma Beasley is 91 and she is definately one of the greatest women I know. Although she is of the female gender, she never complains about anything (which I know is in my nature and I also know it is in most women's nature) :). She is always happy and upbeat in every situation. I love being around her and I am truly trying to adopt some of her characteristics. Such an amazing woman.

Wyatt playing Grandma Beasley's piano. He loves music.



Oh and I added in the train at the mall. The blue car is holding Wyatt and Vincent. I love this train!!!! Such a cute idea to have at the mall.


4 comments:

The Hadfields said...

You found the train!!! Yay!! Grandma Beasley IS so sweet. I bet she loves visits from you guys! :)

Vanessa said...

Love Wyatt's little body. Also love the red bow in grandma's hair:) She definitely is so good-natured.

Jeff said...

Becky, you are too kind but not correct. It is you guys who bless me. Thank you for taking time out to see me when I come thru town. Love you and your family!

Blu said...

Dontcha just love family? The older I get, the more I appreciate family. So sweet the things you said. Have you heard of the purple, "no complaining" bracelets? They look like the 'livestrong' ones. Now where did mine run off to... ;p
love ya!
Amy