Sunday, May 2, 2010

Wyatt's first movie and much more!!!

Wyatt enjoying his first movie-How to tame a dragon.

My in laws watched Wyatt the other night and Vincent and I took the boat out and met our great friends Nick and Leslie. It was too cold to get in the water but the temperature outside was perfect, so we just rode around the lake and went to eat at a restaurant on the water. We had a blast!!! Thanks Granette and Bobby.

The other night Vincent and I hired a babysitter and went out to eat and then to a bluegrass festival. Such a great night!!!! I still love going on dates with my boyfriend of 6 years.


Wyatt rarely ever falls asleep in the car but in the last few months he is very off and on with his naps so he is extremely tired-as you can tell. I love watching him sleep!! He is just a gorgeous baby!!!!


A picture of my handsome husband and I at the festival!!!






Wyatt at his first movie. The movie lasted 1hr and 36 minutes. Wyatt did not complain one bit. He loved every minute. He definately takes after his daddy. Vincent has always been a huge movie fan. I have never really liked going to movies or even renting movies. Vincent had a smile pasted on his face the entire movie because of how much Wyatt enjoyed watching the movie. So cute!!!





Every Wednesday about 5 moms and there boys come over for a playdate. This picture is of Wyatt, Keller (Arie's boy), and Sydney(Arie's dog) playing with the pots and pans. What could be any more fun????














We spend most of our time in the backyard. This picture is of Arie, Stephanie, Lacey, Keller, Wyatt, Maddox, and Sydney. I love having Sydney. I am such an animal lover. I soooo miss our dog so any excuse to have any dog over is great!!! Sydney loves the boys and especially loves to play fetch.








Vincent has never seen the butterfly exhibit at the Aquarium so he got to see them with bubby on one of his weeks off.







Another girls night at the melting pot!!! Love these nights!!!











Wyatt's friend Blayne celebrated his first b-day last Saturday. I had decided to not give Wyatt a nap b/c Blayne's b-day was at 3 and Wyatt goes down about 230. Oh did I pay for that!!!! I thought he would be fine since he was so off and on with his naps but obviously I need to offer him a nap every day whether he takes it or not. He just kept laying on the floor and out of no where crying during the party. He then fell asleep on the car ride home (so unlike himself). Stupid mommy!!! vincent had told me to lay him down even if he did not fall asleep but I thought that it wouldn't be a big deal:)










Right before Blayne's party one of my sweetest friends, Amanda, had a surprise baby shower. She will having a baby boy on July 27. This is a picture of her beautiful family!!














The other night we took a walk on the walking bridge. The bridge has been closed since Dec and has just now parially reopened. I love this bridge and am so glad it is open again!!!













Wyatt did not want his picture taken so this is him saying "No"











This is one of my favorite pictures of Wyatt. Vincent got this picture of him. He is such a happy child but we can never capture his smiles in pictures because he is a bit shy.















4 comments:

mom said...

What a great blog!! So many pics to update us. Thanks!

Morgan Holt said...

Love the last picture of that sweet Wyatt! And I have to say I'm SO jealous of your nights out with the hubby and your GNO! I'm in desperate need! Glad you are doing well! When can we expect baby #2 to make the debut?! :) HA! I know you are getting that a lot!

Mindy said...

Looks like you guys have been having sooo much fun! I LOVE the last pic of Wyatt with the super grin. He looks so happy and kind of sneaky! So glad that you have such a good group of moms to come over for play dates and to hang out with so often. Hope to see you and the fam this weekend! We miss you.

Varner said...

Lots of fun in your pictures. I'm jealous of your nights out with your hubby! Jarod and I need to be more proactive about getting out and getting a babysitter! Glad Wyatt enjoyed his first movie.