Monday, May 10, 2010




































































Last Thursday Vincent, Wyatt, and I drove to Memphis to visit my parents. We got to Memphis about 530 and went to dinner. The next morning Vincent left to go fishing in Arkansas so my mom, me and Wyatt spent the day together. On Saturday my mom, dad, Wyatt and I drove to Arkansas for Elem's bday party. Vincent had spent the night in Arkansas so we met him at the party. My sister is such a great planner, so of course the party was great!!!!! She rented a big bouncy toy, had a dirt pile with worms, etc!!!! Wyatt had such a great time. After the party Vincent, my dad and Wyatt drove back to Memphis so that Mindy, my mom, and I could go out to lunch for an early mother's day. We are rarely all 3 together so it was wonderful to be able to spend mother's day with 2 people that I love so much. Thanks Seth for watching Elem!!!! We had a great lunch (KIDS FREE). That night mom and I drove back to Memphis. When we got there mom watched Wyatt for Vincent and I to go out. The next day we went to church and lunch for mother's day and then headed back to Chattanooga. We had a wonderful time!!!










2 comments:

mom said...

What a great weekend!! I enjoyed so much getting to see both of my girls at the same time. You both are such great moms!!! Thanks to Seth and Vincent for enabling us to go out w/o the little guys !! We never get to do that.Great party Mindy!!

Vanessa said...

Glad you had a fun trip home! Looks like a great party, and I know you loved spending time with your mom and sis.