Thursday, October 9, 2008

Hiking with friends



Vincent and I finally got to use the hiking backpack that he gave me for my baby shower gift a long time ago. We decided to go to lookout mountain with some friends for what we thought may be a couple of miles but Vincent got a little lost and it ended up being about 4 miles. The baby did great until about mile 3 and then he decided he was ready to get out of the backpack. Vincent had to carry him the last mile to the car but it was such a fun day with our friends Nick and Leslie. They just recently moved to this area and are very interested in hiking. I hope they had an Ok time with a sad baby for the last mile. Vincent and I love hiking and it is always nice to go with other people especially people that are so intersted in expoloring as they are.

No comments: