Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Finally a new blog





Many things have happened since I did my last blog. I feel like now that Wyatt is getting older (almost 7 months) that I do not have as much time. He is now sitting up but does fall over a lot and he is rolling from back to front but then gets stuck on his belly and has to be flipped back over which is not that bad except in the middle of the night. I am hoping that soon he figures out how to flip himself back over. I will just do a few blogs every few days since it has been so long. These pictures are of Wyatt when he was starting to roll- I think it was about a month and a half ago. Oh and the first picture is of Wyatt in his excersaucer (thanks Karina for letting us borrow this great toy):).

4 comments:

Courtney said...

yeah, a new blog. wyatt is such a cutie! he's getting to be such a big boy.

love you -
courtney

Mindy said...

cute pics! He looks so sweet in that last one with his little smooshed cheek. :) It was so good to see you this past weekend! Thank goodness I got to see him before he started waking! Geez. He is getting bigger but is still tiny. I wuv his red hair and sweet rosy cheeks! Ill blog about the weekend and post pics soon!

Vanessa said...

I love the third close-up picture. He is looking so sweet! Can't wait to see y'all this weekend.

mom said...

I like the serious close-up too.
What pretty eyes!!