Friday, October 31, 2008

My little Bumble Bee















































































For Halloween Wyatt was a bumble bee. I chose this outfit because on baby einstien his favorite character is the bee. Everytime he sees the bee he gets a huge smile on his face and he does some sort of baby talking to the bee. I love when he does this. He is just so facinated with this insect. I hate bugs so he must already be taking after his daddy who will pick up any bug with his bare hands. This sounds so so manly until he forgets to wash his buggy hands and tries to touch you. The pictures in this blog are at Wyatt's playgym halloween party and at dinner on halloween night at Sugar's Ribs. Vincent and I love this restaurant because we can sit out on the patio and have a great view of the entire city. Enjoy looking at my handsome bumble bee. Oh yeah the woman and the guy in the picture are employees at Sugar's.

8 comments:

mom said...

What a cutie!! That is a really great picture of you two together at baby gym. Vincent looks so happy too. Never saw him as happy as he looks now. Now it is Mindy's turn to post Elem's costume. Buzz Buzz, see you soon little bee.

Mindy said...

what a adorable little bumble bee! I cant believe how masny pictures you are getting of him smiling these days. He totally loves the camera already! Great pic of a costume, I was wondering what you were gonna get. And I agree with mom, that is such an awesome pic of yall two at the play gym together! You look so pretty. And he looks quite handsome too. love you! Ill post mine soon...of my little farmer/cowboy of a man. hehe

Vanessa said...

Oh, he looked so sweet as a bee. I wish I could've held him in his fuzzy little outfit. I love that he was not scared to pet the goat. I have a feeling he's going to love nature and all of God's creatures just like Vincent.

Courtney said...

what a cute little bumble bee he was! those were some really good pictures of you two together as well. looking forward to seeing you in a couple of weeks.

love you-
courtney

The Hadfields said...

He is the cutest bumble bee I've ever seen!!! I love the view from the restaurant in the pictures, I've never been there!! Where is it?

Varner said...

What an adorable little bumble bee! Hopefully I can see you when you come to Texas!

becky said...

Amy- the restaurant is right when you get off the interstate (if you have ever noticed the magnificant King's Lodge up on the ridge cut) it is right next to it.

Lindy said...

what an adorable little bumble bee! You must have been right on with your thoughts that he loves bees, because he looks so happy wearing his lil' costume!