Friday, February 26, 2010

Memaw and Papaw

Vincent getting Wyatt dressed to go outside and play.


Memaw and her FAVORITE grandson (just kidding Elem- you were the first so I know that you are the favorite).


Wyatt and his Choo Choo (he calls all trains Choo Choo's)
Vincent was off this week so the three of us headed to Memphis to see my parents. We spent the majority of Saturday driving but got to Memphis in time to lay Wyatt down for a nap and then eat dinner. On Sunday we went to church and that night my mom watched Wyatt for Vincent and I to go to out. On Monday, mom, Wyatt, and I headed over to the bookstore to let Wyatt play with the trains and look at books. The weather was not pretty that day so we were looking for things to do indoors. Vincent picked Wyatt up from the bookstore and took him to see Grandma Rice. She is Wyatt's great grandmother. While Vincent was away mom and I went and ate a wonderful lunch and then went and looked around at Kohls. Later on that evening my mom and I went to the Melting Pot (I know the people that read my blog are thinking that I go there too much). When we got home Vincent and my dad went to see a movie. The following day we had to make the drive home. Wyatt did so wonderful throughout the entire weekend. He is really starting to talk a lot and one of his favorite words was Memaw. I know my mom loved that. He loves my parents and I really hate that we have to go so long without seeing eachother and them getting to see Wyatt. It had been 9 weeks since the last time we had been together and we are going to have to wait 8 weeks until I see them again. Just having a Becky pity party-I apologize.


5 comments:

The Hadfields said...

Looks like another great visit with your mom and dad. :)

mom said...

Just for the record, I have no favorite.My grandsons are both handsome and intelligent. I love you guys!!!

Vanessa said...

Glad you guys had a good visit with your family. I'm sure that Grandma Rice was so excited to see Vincent and Wyatt and have some visitors. Wish that I could have seen you guys when you stopped at Karina's, but I will definitely be in Chattanooga for Wyatt's party.

Courtney said...

Glad you had a great trip to memph!

Love you!

Anonymous said...

We loved getting to see you on your way home! Wyatt is so cute! And by the way, you just can't go to the Melting Pot too much.