Sunday, February 28, 2010

Visit from Baby Ace

Vincent, Radnor, and Oscar the snake. We have had Oscar for about 4 years. He is definately the easiest pet. Especially because I do not touch snakes, therefore he is super easy for me to take care of. He was so small when Vincent found him in our backyard and now he is about 4 feet long. How long will he be in the next 4 years????? Yikes!!!!


Radnor also loved the kitty:)!!!


Vincent's parents and Grandma Beasley came over for dinner as well.



Wyatt getting into his toy box. This has been one of my best purchases. A coffee table/ toy box. It is so wonderful. Even better we got it for more than half off because it was broken. I am lucky to have an extremely handy husband that can fix just about anything. He fixed it and it is just like new!!!





Pretty mommy and baby Ace. He is such a tiny little one. He weighed about 5 pounds at birth and in this picture he probably weighed about 7. He is a great baby!!



3 comments:

The Hadfields said...

Awww, baby Ace is precious and Karina looks great!! You are a good wife for letting Vincent have a snake. Seems like he's always had a thing for reptiles. :)

Anonymous said...

We enjoyed our visit with you. I never want a snake that large in my house. Sadly (ha, ha), our snake slithered for his freedom, the other day, when Rad and Josh were playing with him outside.

Morgan Holt said...

Nope, no snakes in my house! I think I'd have nightmares of it getting out in the middle of the night!! We also have a coffee table that is actually a nice toy box. People are stunned when I open it up and see all of the toys inside! It's nice to throw everything in it at night or when someone is coming over!