Tuesday, February 16, 2010

What happens when I am getting ready????

Standing by his work
Caught in the act

Looking sooooo sweet and cute with is favorite stuffed animal squirrel

It is amazing how fast Wyatt can get into things when I am not paying attention. I was getting ready to go out with Vincent and Wyatt for a birthday dinner when I found Wyatt and most of my toilet paper down the hall. Wyatt really thought it was so funny. I heard him squealing with excitement,but I just thought how I loved that sweet and cute squeal until I found him wrapped up in toilet paper. I was only not looking directly at him for at the most 5 minutes. He really enjoyed tearing the toilet paper up into tiny pieces and throwing it into the air. Although he did make a mess that I had to clean, I had been thinking, about 6 hours earlier as I was holding him and he had his head on my shoulder, how blessed I was to have such a beautiful, healthy, and sweet baby boy on my 29th birthday. Although Vincent had to work all day and we ended up not getting to go out to eat (I did pout about that for a few seconds) I am so extremely blessed and God has truly given me a gift in my husband, son, family, and friends.

7 comments:

The Hadfields said...

You ARE blessed!! And how could anyone stay mad at that precious little red head?? Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

Great job, Wyatt! He looks so cute with his new haircut!

Vanessa said...

What a cutie. I love that he loves that squirrel. That's a bummer that you didn't get to go to dinner. Hopefully Vincent made up for that in some way:)

Courtney said...

What a sweet little stinker! Hope you get to have your birthday dinner soon. Love you!

Mindy said...

Mr. Squirrel sure looks like he has had a rough life with his BFF. :) Gotta give it to Wyatt, he did choose something that is decently easy to clean up! Could have been water or sand. Come over to my house and Ill let you clean that up!Happy B-day sis!

Lindy said...

happy late birthday!!! you look totally fab as a 29 year old :0) Wyatt is such a cutie pie!

Varner said...

What a cute little stinker! I hope you had a wonderful b-day. I really enjoyed seeing you a couple of weeks ago. I really missed all of us girls hanging out. It brought back so many wonderful memories.