Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Wyatt, Gavin, and Maddox

Wyatt saying "where did maddox go?" In Wyatt language "d go"
Maddox and Wyatt going crazy!!!

The other night Vincent, Wyatt and I took dinner over to Vincent's grandma Beasley's house. Wyatt had a blast.



Vincent's mom and Wyatt



Yesterday we went to the Creative Discovery Museum with Gavin and Stephanie. They have an outdoors theme right now so there was a kayak there. This picture will make Vincent very happy. Vincent has been kayaking for about 15 years and he can't wait to teach Wyatt.




Wyatt and Gavin shooting hoops.





Wyatt is so attracted to everything musical. Vincent is very gifted musically and so far it seems Wyatt is headed that way. I am musically ungifted and was cut from Chorus at a young age (8th grade). You can see it is still affecting my self esteem because I always bring it up:)





5 comments:

mom said...

Fricken Mr. Chester....he doesn't know REAL talent.....:)

Mindy said...

Yes he totally does know REAL talent...says the sister who was actually in chorus. hhaha. :) snicker snicker. That museum looks so fun! I bet he has a blast there!

Anonymous said...

I love that first picture! Wyatt has given me that look several times, all the while speaking in another language.

Morgan Holt said...

ha ha! Don't fret Becky, I didn't make chorus either! OH well.... :)

Varner said...

Wyatt is just adorable Becky!