Friday, August 22, 2008

Hiking





Wyatt,Vincent, Thorn and I went hiking the other day. We have started taking Wyatt out in the evenings because he gets so fussy from about 530 until bedtime and he is much worse if he is at home. We went on a short hike with Wyatt in the carrier. Thorn had so much fun because she got to get in the creek water which she loves to do. She always acts like a puppy whenever she is around water. She jumps around and slides all over the rocks and the next day she pays for it when she is limping around like an old person and we have to give her an anti inflammatory drug to calm her arthritis. oh well she loves it so we always let her do whatever because she is such a great dog. Since we have had her we are most likely always going to have doberman's. I would recommend this breed of dog to everyone. They are protective and so loyal and also extremely beautiful, sweet, and funny.

9 comments:

Morgan Holt said...

Chunky thighs! Gotta love them! :)

The Hadfields said...

He is too cute!! I love that you guys go hiking all the time, you're making great memories!!

Anonymous said...

Very cute pictures! Don't worry, those evenings will probably get better, but I also love to take Rad out in the evenings. For the sake of the nerves of all members of both sides of your family, though, I hope the doberman statement does not come to pass! Do us all a favor, and get a boxer!

Courtney said...

cute pictures. i love the one of him smiling when vincent was holding him. he's getting so big!

love-
courtney

mom said...

What a little leprechaun! He has gotten so chunky since I last saw him. What a smile....

Mindy said...

He looks so much bigger to me too! I cant believe I havent seen him in so long. I miss him. :( Did you get your hair cut? It looks good. And although I appreciate your love for Thorn and her breed of dogs, I will not be getting one in this lifetime. :)

Teresa said...

Wyatt is getting so big! It looks like the rice cereal and squash is sticking with him! He's so cute and happy. I love your hair. It's almost the same as my new cut- except my hairdresser refuses to cut bangs for me. Oh well. Yours is very cute!

Varner said...

I love how much y'all are outside. I wish we had more place like that around here.

Mindy said...

you need a new post. And dont do like 5 in one day. You gots to spread it out for your readers beck! Or at least for me. :) AND yes I need to blog tonight, so be looking for a new one.