Monday, November 3, 2008

Sleeping and teeth







About 1 month ago Wyatt got his first 2 teeth. They are just now at the point where you can really see them in pictures (that is why I did not post his teeth earlier). They are just the cutest teeth ever. They really change his appearance. The only other updates on my baby are he says dadadada, mamama, and bababa. I absolutely love when he says dadada because he is always happy when saying this. As if now he only says mamama when he is getting really mad. I know that he must have the two confused or he would only say mama when he is happy. I am sure all moms agree. Also I am throwing in a couple of sleeping pictures. It is crazy that once he learned to roll to his stomach he always sleeps in that position. He loves his stomach but only for sleeping. He still hates to be put on his stomach when he is awake. He does not yet know how to flip himself back to his back from his belly so he gets frustrated. It is looking like he may flip himself back soon-I sure hope because in the middle of the night Vincent and I take turns flipping him back over.

5 comments:

mom said...

What sweet little toofers!! He has changed a lot in the last 4 weeks. His little head looks so good now!! His hair is really growing.

Morgan Holt said...

I love sleeping baby pictures. It really shows how small they really are. They just look so peaceful. Isn't it strange how much teeth can change your baby's appearance? You won't be putting your fingers in his mouth for long though pretty soon! He'll be biting anything that comes near his mouth! :)

Lindy said...

precious! love the sleeping baby pics, and I agree with the whole mamma dadda thing, he must be confused!!! hee hee

Mindy said...

I love hims little teef! They are so tiny, but so great. He is tottaly growing up. Such a fun stage too, he is really showing his personality in your pics, I love the ones where he is laughing so much! Such a happy baby!

Vanessa said...

Oh my. So sweet. The problem with him looking so sweet while he's asleep is that I want to hold him...but then if I hold him he's not sweetly asleep anymore.