Thursday, April 15, 2010

2 birthday's and a wedding shower

My great friend Amanda turned 25 (too young) on Saturday. Arie and I took her to dinner at, where else but the Melting Pot:)!!!! We had a great 4 HOUR dinner. Amanda is such a wonderful friend and great mom. I am so blessed to know her.
My friend Micah had a wedding shower on Sunday. We met through Red Bank Church of Christ and remained friends when Vincent and I decided to switch churches. I am so excited for her and Trent who are getting married next month!

From right to left, Amy, Leah, Laura, Julie, Leslie, me, and Lindsay at PF Changs on Friday to celebrate Leslie's 27th birthday. I try to hang out with younger people so I will appear younger:) .


1 comment:

The Hadfields said...

You are one busy woman! I'm glad Vincent lets you get lots of girl/mommy time in! :)