Monday, April 19, 2010

Wyatt's entertainment

Little man in his fire hat.
The park on Lookout mt. This park has a sand station and a rock climbing wall.

Vincent can't wait to take Wyatt climbing. He is already trying to teach him. Fortunately for Vincent, Wyatt really loves to try to climb the wall and everything else.


Wyatt's new favorite thing to do is swim. He could swim for hours. He is getting so brave in the water and enjoys every minute we are in the pool. This is the swim outfit my mom got for him. Wyatt calls his outfit "pool." We are in the dressing room here, caging him in while we get dressed to swim. You can see how much he wants to open that door and get out to the pool.




I really have a cute kid:)!!!!!



The YMCA had a Kids Day on Saturday. Vincent had to work so Wyatt and I went together. There was a fire truck, police bicycles, face painting, free kids eye exam to check for 6 different diseases, free balloons,balls, and fireman's hats (Of course Wyatt's favorite), etc. Unfortunately since I went on my own I could not take pictures while I was there. I do not have a sit still child that will allow picture taking. He is always on the move therefore I did not get any in the fire truck:(

Oh well!!!!!






Wyatt hosted Aubree and her parents at our house on Friday. These 2 are so cute!!! Aubree loves the lawnmower. She even mowed the yard in straight lines. Very impressive for a 3 year old.





Aubree giving Wyatt some pushes to make him go faster on his bike.









Aubree loves feeding Wyatt!!!! She still considers him a baby. She is feeding him a cookie in this picture!!!







3 comments:

Vanessa said...

you do have a cute kid. the day at the Y sounds awesome for kids! miss you guys.

Anonymous said...

He's adorable, Becky!

Mindy said...

hahaha That outfit is sooo funny. I can not believe he will wear that! Elem would beat me down if I tried to squeeze him into something like that, much less make him wear it for any length of time. Wyatt is so freaking cute!