Saturday, April 3, 2010

More Birthday Pictures

Memaw bought Wyatt a Tee Ball set for his bday and he loves it.
The gym when everyone was arriving.








Wyatt and Aubree.






Leah and her super cute son Tucker.





Aunt Vanessa made the trip for Wyatt's birthday.





Aubree and Gavin

















My nephew Radnor.









My new nephew Ace.






















Radnor and Wyatt. Radnor assisted with every part of the unwrapping of gifts.

























Wyatt reading his new Curious George book given to him by Leslie and Nick. He loves this book. I was so impressed they came and do not even have children. I was also super impressed they picked out a gift that Wyatt loved.













5 comments:

The Hadfields said...

Cute party!! Happy Birthday Wyatt!

mom said...

I am so glad you blogged the pictures. I am grateful you are such an energetic mother and wife. It was such a wonderful(albeit tiring) week.,, so many great memories!!! I loved being there to see Wyatt in his natural habitat.
He's a good boy, good boy...

Varner said...

What a fun birthday party!

Anonymous said...

You planned a great party! It was a perfect idea for kids that age. Sooner or later, I'll get around to posting pictures of the weekend.

Vanessa said...

had a great time at the party. Wyatt was oh so cute. I only wish that I could have seen you guys longer. way too short.