Saturday, November 14, 2009

Another date!!








Vincent and I got Lauren to babysit last night so we could go on a date. I do not have any pictures of our date but I do have pictures of our beautiful son. Vincent took Wyatt outside while I was getting ready and got some great pictures of Wyatt doing his daily activites. He loves kicking balls and putting everything possible in his mouth (which explains the dirt on his chin). He loves being outside and we are fortunate to have a big yard for him to explore. He may be a pro soccor player or a guard on a basketball team. He is great at shooting,from a distance, and swishing the basketball and he also will kick a ball for 30 minutes or more. When he really gets into kicking he grunts with each kick and when he makes a basket he holds his hands up or looks at you and expects applause!!


5 comments:

Mindy said...

hehe. His hair is just getting redder and redder. Maybe it is the white sweater, but it looks adorable. So glad to see him showing off his soccer skills. :)

mom said...

He is sooooo cute. I win the award for the best looking, smartest grandsons!!

Anonymous said...

Great coordination, Wyatt!

Morgan Holt said...

Such a little cutie! And good for you on the date nights!!! One of these days, I'm hoping we find someone to leave the girls with that we trust.

Lindy said...

what a cutie! I love his red hair too :0)