Thursday, November 26, 2009

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

Vincent, Wyatt, and I celebrated our first Thanksgiving with just the 3 of us. Vincent works the day before and the day after a holiday so traveling is quite difficult on holidays. I decided not to cook so we ate a a restaurant called The Choo Choo. The food was so great!! It was definately a very relaxed day. No cooking, no dishes. Just the 3 of us. It was great! We are however headed to Memphis on Sat to see my sister, nephew, brother in law, my brother, parents, cousins, but most importantly to meet my brother's new wife!! I am so excited to meet her and see who she is. I have heard great things about her through my brother so I am extremely happy to finally meet her.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

I'm glad y'all had a nice, relaxing holiday. Have fun in Memphis! Love you!

Varner said...

Happy Thanksgiving. I'm glad you had a good day together as a family. We are thinking about taking a girls trip to Hot Springs in February. Are you interested? It would be me, Court Reasons, Court Smith and Stacey. Let me know!