Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving night!
















After Wyatt's nap we took him downtown to play. It was great because there were so few people making it super stress free. Wyatt is still not that interested in playing on the playground but he does love to run down the hills. I am still a little overly cautious so I don't let him run down by himself. Sometimes I can tell he gets annoyed with me but, oh well, better safe than sorry. After we ran down the hills we went over to the aquarium to walk around and he played in the dried up riverbeds. Overall we had such a great day!





3 comments:

Morgan Holt said...

Becky! You are so on the ball with blogging! I've gotten my started but haven't finished up with a couple of mine. It's on my list! :) Glad you had a great Thanksgiving!

Vanessa said...

Oh, these are so cute! He is just looking so grown up and precious. Love the jacket!

Mindy said...

It was sooo great to see you and the fam this past weekend! Even if Wyatt didn't come running to me, deep inside I know he still wanted too. Hehe. I loves him. And believe it or not I did get a picture of he and I in the same frame, and will be posting it soon on my blog. Love you!