Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Navy Seal Extreme Race


Vincent was in a race with a team from his work last Saturday in Cosby Tn. He and his team did great, coming in 2nd overall! I hate to admit it but I was a tad bit jealous because Vincent has never been a runner (and I have been for so many years) and running just came so easily to him. He could eat an entire bowl of cereal (or an entire meal of KFC for that matter:)) and go out and run 5 miles. Crazy!!! He is one of the few naturally athletic people where anything he sets out to do he is excellent at. He is a very impressive and smart man and so wonderful at everything he does. Not to mention he is super handsome, sweet, and such a great dad. I could go on and on but I am sure his sisters might read this and want to throw up so I will stop with the Vincent compliments. This is a picture of him and his team. This was a trail race with obstacles. The first hill was a climb of 700ft and then he had to rope climb things, get over boulders, and wade through muddy waters. Sounds just great huh!! Oh and don't be jealous of Vincent's tan legs:)

7 comments:

The Hadfields said...

Awesome Vincent!! And I love those "tan"legs!!

Mindy said...

okay I wont be jealous of his tan legs. haha. But I am super proud of that race! Sounds fun, but way too much for me! Love you both!

Vanessa said...

Oh, so proud of him. He has always been able to succeed at just about everything he has tried. You guys should do the Amazing Race together! Don't worry, we want you to think all of those good things about Vincent, so we won't be throwing up. Just proud!...and a tad surprised he turned out so well:)

Anonymous said...

Throwing up now!!! Not really! Though off to a somewhat questionable start, Vincent has turned into quite the responsible and productive man. Great job on the race, Vincent!

mom said...

Just wanted to chime in. I am very proud of Vincent too. He is a wonderful husband and dad to Becky and Wyatt. He does what is best for his family. I am so glad he is a part of our lives.

Lindy said...

you know... vincent's wife is pretty awesome a good at whatever she tries too!!! ;)

mom said...

I agree Lindy. But I've always thought that.