Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy Halloween

















My little 19 month old adorable son was turned into a child murderer by his father. From the day Wyatt came into the world Vincent thought Wyatt looked just like Chucky and could not wait until he could paint his face and hairspray his hair turning him into Chucky. Vincent did such a great job that everyone at trunk or treat knew that Wyatt was Chucky and even the next day at church people were calling him Chucky. He really did look sooooo cute and he was so good for Vincent while he was getting his makeup on. He really looked so funny:)




10 comments:

The Hadfields said...

He DID look just like Chucky!!! Hilarious! Yall looked cute at your trunk or treat!

Jennifer said...

That was too cute and so original!! I love it!!

mom said...

Uggggggh! My precious grandson.

Courtney said...

oh vinny! he's such a handful :) the costume is definitely original! i got a good laugh when you texted me the pic of him on halloween!

Vanessa said...

Oh my. This is so Vincent. Y'all are right. He does make a cute Chucky. I love the one of him just standing by himself in the house. His hair is hilarious. You need to e-mail a pic. of this to Terra. She loves Chucky.

Lindy said...

becky, that is hilarious! He does make a great chucky! I just got caught up on reading your blog~ great job on the triathalon (sp?) you are one amazing athlete! and I am so sorry to hear about thorne~ :( I know you all miss her. have a good week

Mindy said...

Not the sweet and innocent Halloween costume I had anticipated seeing of my sweet red headed nephew...BUT it sure did not dissapoint. :) Well done Vincent. I just might have to blow up one of these pics to replace the current one I have of me, you, Elem, and Wyatt. hehe

Shannon said...

This is hilarious Becky. I love it!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic costume! Vincent did a great job on his hair and makeup. Wyatt looks so cute!

Morgan Holt said...

WOW!!! Hilarious! I haven't read your blog in a while! Great to catch up!