Saturday, July 12, 2008

More Random pictures

















Today I went to a women's get together at my church. I was a bit sad about going because my favorite time with Wyatt is in the morning but I went anyway and daddy took care of the baby. I am so glad that I went. The group meets once every month at church and they just talk about whatever is on there mind. They are reading a book but they will get off the topic to talk about whatever. The group is very laid back and easy to talk to and they seem to be very accepting. It is a group of all Church of Christ women but everyone is not from the same congregation. I really enjoyed this time and I am already looking forward to next months visit. Anyway Vincent did upload many new pictures on the computer so I will just post some more random pictures of my baby boy. Hope you enjoy.
I will explain a bit about the pictures. I do not know how to write above the pictures that I posted so I will just write it here. The first picture is the b-day cake that I ordered for Vincent from Marble Slab- I told the girl to write Happy Birthday Vincent and I spelled it out and everything and when I picked up the cake it said Happy Birthday Zinzent. I mean who has that name but i just thought Oh well and I did not say anything. The next pictures is of my beautiful sister and her beautiful son Elem. I mean just look at how beautiful they are. This is at her wedding on the beach. I truly think that I have the most beautiful sister. Seth is so lucky to have married her. The rest of the pictures are of the handsome Wyatt. There are a few of my best friend Courtney when she came to see the baby. She stayed for about 5 days and it was so much fun. I do not know if she will agree but I loved having her here and offered to pay her 10 dollars an hour to be my nanny but she turned my down. She lives in Dallas and is a speech therapist. She has been my best friend since about pre-school. She is so wonderful and beautiful. Every time we see each other it is like we have never been apart. I love her just like a sister in fact many people think we are sisters because we have many similar looks and expressions in other words i am saying that i am beautiful because i think she is beautiful (just kidding). Well lastly I will explain about the shirtless pictures of Wyatt in the bathtub. Bath time use to be a dreaded time in our household. Wyatt would scream and cry the entire time. Now bath time is such a fun time. He loves his baths and kicks a pool of water out of his little bathtub onto the kitchen floor everytime he gets a bath. I now take off all my clothes to bathe him because if not I will be soaking wet. He of course thinks it is so fun and I am so glad. It is so hard to do anything to your baby that they do not like so I am glad he has started to like bathtime. Well sorry so long. Hope you enjoyed the pictures.

4 comments:

mom said...

Just looked at the last 2 blogs. The cake is hilarious. I love the pictures of you and Wyatt in the Jeep. Vincent really got some good pictures of Wyatt laughing. I love you.

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute, cute! All the way around! I love getting to see so many pictures of Wyatt at once! Radnor sings "Happy Birthday" to Vincent all the time (Mom taught him when she was here), but he says "Ben-sen"!

Vanessa said...

Alright! More pictures! I love all of these pictures...they show what a pleasant baby little Wyatt is. Mom said she kept him yesterday, and he just cooed and cooed.

Mindy said...

I love these pics of Wyatt smiling, but I even more love the pic of him making that crazy face for someone to please get him out of tummy time. And please tell Zinzent we luv him and luv all the pictures from the wedding! Get me a cd of them . :)