Tuesday, July 8, 2008

My first blog

This is the first time that I have created a blog and I am doing so because my sister really wants me to. I am not for sure how to get pictures on the blog yet but when I figure it out I will post many pictures. As my "about me" section of the blog already stated I am a mother of an almost 4 month old baby boy named Wyatt. He is the most handsome child there is. He has red hair (right now) and he is extremely white just like his parents. I am staying at home with him for at least a year and then I will most likely go back to work as a registered nurse. I am married and my husband just finished school and started working as a CRNA in march. We have a doberman pincher named Thorn who is 9 years old and a king snake named Oscar who we think is about 4 years old. I will now try to post some pictures of our family.

2 comments:

Jeff said...

Mom said a little Robert Redford :)

The Hadfields said...

YAY!! I am so glad you are doing this! It is such a great way to keep people updated!