Friday, July 11, 2008

teresa's visit





Wyatt and I always love when people come to visit us. Yesterday my good friend that I use to work with in Nashville came to see me and Wyatt.This was the first time she had actually seen him and of coarse she thought he was so cute (because he is). She has a 2 year old son named Nathan and I am expecting another baby from her sometime soon although she is not pregnant I am ready for her to go on and have another one. Nathan is so sweet and cute. She was supposed to bring him but since my house is not child proof she was afraid that she would not get to see Wyatt because she would be chasing Nathan around. Well we had a great visit. She was only here yesterday and left this morning but it was definately great to see her. You do not realize how much you need to talk to someone other than a 4 month old (especially a girl). I mean of course I love talking to Wyatt but for some reason he does not get what I am trying to say(hehe). I really miss Nashville and all my old friends there. Chattanooga is OK but I have not yet met the good friends like I had in Nashville-plus I am now about 5 1/2-6 hours away from my parents and about 8 hours away from my sister and her baby boy and now 2 hours away from my sister in laws. I also really miss where I use to work in Nashville. I loved my job and I loved the people that I worked with. Nashville, in my opionion is such a great place and I would pack my house up and move right back if it was up to me. So for all you people that live in Nashville consider yourselves lucky because you do not know how good you have it. Well I could of course go on and on on this topic but I do not want to depress anyone. Once Vincent gets home and shows me how to upload pictures from the camera onto the computer I will post some new pictures of my sweet spastic baby boy.Oh yeah I guess I have not told everyone yet that I have the most hyper baby. If he is awake he is wiggling. Unless you have been around him you really do not understand how much enery he has. When Teresa was here she was very impressed with his ability to never sit still. She told me that once he starts walking I am definately going to have my hands full. He is also the worst nap taker so I think that he gets so tired that he becomes a spaz. Anyone that has any nap taking advise let me know. I feel like I have tried everything with him but he just fights taking a nap. Oh yes one other random comment on Wyatt-today he was fussing and he is doing this new thing where he practically puts his head in your armpit to go to try and take a nap well he could not get comfortable and he kept trying to (what I thought seemed like breast feed) so stupid me whipped it out and Wyatt who I only breastfed for 2 weeks, and then I have been pumping all my milk, breastfed. Is that weird or what. I thought for one second that i might start breastfeeding him since he did so well but then I thought again and decided against it. Ok I will post pictures soon.

3 comments:

Courtney said...

i'm glad your friend got to come visit, so you could have some adult conversation. can't wait to see pictures of little wyatt. sorry he's not taking naps for you. talk to you soon

love you-
courtney

Anonymous said...

The Nashville people miss you too! I know you will get integrated into the Chattanooga scene soon, but I do miss our walks, shopping trips, and of course, raising our kids together. We may just have to start calling Wyatt, "Spaz". That sounds like a nickname that would either be really cool or really terrible in school!

Teresa said...

I enjoyed visiting you guys. Wyatt is so cute and happy. I am glad I finally found your blog. You have done a lot of work on it since you showed it to me. Miss you guys!