Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Random pictures





Today I will be posting just some random pictures to catch everyone up to our life in the past 4 months. I do not want to go back and start with Wyatt's first month of life so I will just post a few pictures so everyone can see the changes that Wyatt has gone through. It is amazing how much he has already changed in 4 months. He went from only crying to smiling and talking (of course he still cries). He went from not lifting his head at all to being able to lift it about 90 degrees when on his belly. He went from a red head to more of a strawberry blond. He went from a very pale skinned baby to a super tan 4 month old (just kidding).It is also amazing how much my love for him has changed through out these last 4 months. For the first couple of weeks I thought that I maybe had made a mistake and I wanted anyone that wanted to to take him home with them. Now I could not imagine my life without him. I look forward to going into his room at about 6:45 a.m. and listening to him talk me ( although I am not too fond of going in his room at 11:30,2:30, and 5:00 to put his pacifier back in) . Wyatt wakes up talking and truly talks throughout the entire day. He loves to hear himself and he really wants you to pay attention to what he is saying. He looks you directly in the eye and talks as if he is really trying to get his point across. He is so cute and of course smart already. Well enough about all that here are some pictures. I hope I do this correct. I hope everyone enjoys.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy you have created a blog! I just haven't seen nearly enough of Wyatt. Keep those cute pictures coming!

Mindy said...

yes you totally did it right! yay! I love the blog, it is perfect. And he has definatley changed a lot just in those few pics! I can not wait to see him soon.

Courtney said...

i'm excited you created a blog. now i can get frequent updates on how little wyatt is doing. give him kisses for me.

love you-
courtney

The Hadfields said...

He is SO adorable!! What you said made me laugh, I felt the same way about Sophie when she was born. :)