Friday, July 18, 2008

New Computer








Well I have been waiting to post until we could download more new pictures but our computer supposedly can hold no more so we are most likely getting a new computer today. I am writing this while Wyatt is taking his 2nd 30-40 minute nap today. I think I mentioned he is a terrible nap taker-oh well I have fought enough with him and now I am giving in. If he wants to take longer naps that is up to him. I have started putting him to bed at about 730 and he is still sleeping until about 630-645. He is really tired at that time so instead of trying to keep him up until 830-900 I decided that since he does not take good naps that he could go to sleep at 730ish. That at least gives me some me time during the day. Well my parents are coming this weekend so I will take pictures and post them when we get the new computer. As for now I will go back through the thousand older pictures of Wyatt-sorry. Oh yeah I forgot to tell everyone that Wyatt is getting his first tooth. He is a bit more fussy and he is drooling terribly-he also can not stop biting on everything especially his hands.
Once again since I do not know how to type over each picture I will tell you about them here. The first one of course is of our beautiful princess Thorn when we went hiking the other day. That is the one thing Vincent and I have in common we both love to hike. Our hikes have gotten so much shorter now that we hike with the baby. We now only hike at the most 3 miles because that is about all the baby can take plus we are carrying around a 15 pound baby on our chest. There are a few pictures of my sister, brother, Wyatt and I on the beach at my sister's wedding. There is also a picture of Vincent and I on the beach. There is a pictures of my sister-in-law Vanessa when she came to see Wyatt. There is also a picture of Wyatt in his bumbo seat looking at the orchid Vincent got me when I was not having a good day. Vincent is a great husband and he really tries to make me happy-I really love him. I think I have commented on them all except for the one where Wyatt was being a big boy and sitting on the couch all by himself. Hope you enjoy.

5 comments:

The Hadfields said...

Great pics!! You're getting good at this!! :)

Courtney said...

i hope you have fun with your parents this weekend. thanks for the pictures!

love you-
courtney

Anonymous said...

I love the one with Wyatt staring at the orchid. He looks so peaceful! Wish you were with us this weekend, but I hope you have a good time with your parents.

Mindy said...

ya a new computer is coming! That should be an exciting new purchase. I know I am dying for you to get a new one! Case the old one sucks. :) Okay so do like I said and when you create a new post, upload your pics, and then click on the upper right button "edit HTML" I think, or maybe "compose". Then you can see where your pictures are and then, you can cut the pics and paste them wherever you want, or simply click your curser in the spot you want to type. Call me and Ill help you.

Lindy said...

hoooray! I can keep up with Becky, Vincent, and baby Wyatt now!!! You all are such a cute family! I love the pic of Andy, Mindy and Becky too :0) love, Lindy