Sunday, July 27, 2008

At home in Memphis

Wyatt and I flew home to Memphis this weekend ( this was Wyatt's first flight). He did OK on the plane but he was a bit fussy. He is such a wiggle worm that it was very hard to make him stay in my lap for the 1 1/2 hour flight but I guess overall he did well. The visit so far has been great. I have to leave on Tuesday and I am very sad. I love coming home and being with my family. Living 6 hours away is very hard but I guess for right now that is what I am going to have to do. Wyatt has done very well so far (except he is on an antibiotic for an ear infection and he has had and increase in the amount of poop in his diapers). That would be Ok except that he poops at 1:30 in the morning so I have to get up and change him and then try to get him back to sleep-oh well my mom has been great to help me with him in the early mornings so that I can get some sleep. Also on this trip I bought him an excersaucer that hangs from the door frame. He does like it but he wants someone around because he is bit intimidated by the way it bounces when he moves his legs. Well here are just a few pictures from the trip. Oh yeah and I missed seeing my sister-Elem got sick so she had to stay home. Missed you Mindy.

10 comments:

The Hadfields said...

I'm glad you're having a good visit with your family. The nice thing about living away is that your time at home is even more special!! Wyatt is precious, changing all the time. Have a safe trip back to Chattanooga.

Mindy said...

LOVE the video. So sad I missed him. I think Elem is better so we will see you Aug. 15th no matter what. Also, I love the fact that mom didnt know how to stop the camera. Typical mom! so funny! She done good though. Very impressed!

Courtney Rogers said...

I'm glad I ran into you the other day. Wyatt is so cute!

Morgan Holt said...

Love the video and the pictures Becky! Wyatt is just such a cute little baby. Glad you had a great trip home! I know your mom probably really enjoyed seeing you. :)

Anonymous said...

Such a cute video! I love the way he keeps such a poker face the whole time. Glad you had a good visit with your parents.

Mindy said...

I am gonna have to beat you if you do not start doing more posts!

becky said...

mindy-if vincent would show me how to load the pictures on our new computer I would do more post and I think that you went about 3 days last week without posting:)

Courtney said...

love the pictures and videos. wyatt is getting big! can't wait to see ya'll in august.

love you-
courtney

mom said...

I'm just glad you guys both have a blog. It helps me see what my grandsons are doing. Keep up the good work!

Mindy said...

if you do not know how to upload pictures onto your computer then we have problems. Go get one of these:
http://www.labellecameras.com/products.cfm/Digital-Camera/NIKON/D40/Top-Brand-USB-SD-Card-Reader-1794.html.

Then all you do is take out the memory stick and put it in the card reader, plug in the card reader to the back of your computer and you dont ever have to connect the camera to the cpu. Now go.

-Also, my child had Giardia, I am allowed to go 3 days without posting. Thank you.