Saturday, November 22, 2008

Date night




Vincent's parents were kind enough to watch Wyatt for us to go on a date the other night. First we took Thorn and we went on a hike. Thorn did great but we did not push her to go too far. We were just excited to have her with us. This was a peaceful hike because we did not have the little prince in the backpack fussying everytime we stopped. I really enjoyed being with just Vincent and Thorn. We love taking the baby but at this time he only likes hiking for short periods. After our hike we went to dinner, which was also very peaceful. We had a great time together and once we got home the baby was already asleep so we got to spend a quiet evening together. The other pictures in this blog are of Wyatt petting his favorite sister Thorn. He loves when she will let him touch her. He even speaks to her in his own language. I am not kidding, he can be super mad and then she walks in the room and he begins talking in this really sweet voice to her and smiling at her. Crazy boy!!!

4 comments:

The Hadfields said...

YAY for in-laws and date nights!!!

Mindy said...

so glad you got to go on a date! It is fun to get away :) And come home to a sleeping baby sometimes. Love ya! Ya'll look great.

Morgan Holt said...

Glad you had a great night away! And GIRL! what are you talking about kissing random boys! :) I didn't do such a thing! It's funny though that even Nick F. brings up old things from highschool and aren't true! I promise! :) I did laugh a little when Doug wanted to be my friend on facebook. I figured I would get a comment from Nick pretty soon. We'll see.... And yes, we'll have to get together! I'd LOVE it!

mom said...

You have really been taking good pictures lately gal. Thorn looks like a devil dog.