Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Trip to see Courtney







Last weekend I got to go to Dallas to visit my best friend Courtney. One of the major perks was that I got to go child free. Initially I was nervous and a bit sad to leave Wyatt but I had a great time once I got to Dallas. Vincent kept Wyatt while I was gone. I really do not know of many husbands that will volunteer to keep their 8 month old (who still wakes up in the middle of the night) so their wife can go and have fun with her friend. He really is always trying to trade off with me so that we can both still have a life outside of Wyatt. He really is just so great. I don't think I can say it enough. I really do not say it enough to him so Vincent if you are reading this you are great, thanks for keeping the little one over the weekend, and I love you so much. Well back to Dallas- as I was saying I got to see my BFF Courtney. We have been best friends since elementary school. She is now pregnant with her first baby girl. Little ? is due in March. Stephen, her husband, and Courtney are both small like Vincent and I so I bet they will have a little bitty baby like Wyatt. I would love if Wyatt would marry their little girl:). Anyhow Courtney and I had a great time. She looked absolutely beautiful and even though we live far apart whenever we get back together it is like no time has passed. We never have trouble making conversation. She really is so great in everyway. I wish we lived closer to eachother. She is like my second sister and I really miss her like I miss family members. Any way enough lovey stuff. While in Dallas I also got to see my friend Paige. We went to college together and I was in her wedding. She is great. She has the best little girl. She is 2 and she is just great. She was so quiet throughout church and at the restaurant afterwards even though she had gotten 3 hours less sleep than normal the night before. Paige you are blessed. I was so glad to see her and I hope to see her again very soon. I did not take many pictures and the majority of pictures are of Courtney and Stephen's sweet princess Layla. She is a 6 pound mixed dog. She is the sweetest. Here are the pictures. Oh yeah and thanks
Stephen for giving up Courtney for the weekend and also cooking us dinner.

6 comments:

mom said...

I know you had a short, but great trip, but if you go again, I would like to see pictures of the house, Courtney and Steven, baby pictures(by next time)etc. Courtney! I am so excited for you! Everything is about to change. See you this weekend to pick up the clothes.

Varner said...

I'm so glad I got to see you. It's so weird how we saw each other for four years straight and now it's just once a year (if that). I hate that I didn't get to meet Wyatt but I know you needed some much needed "you" time. You look so good and seem so happy. Maybe next time you see Allie she will talk more. Miss you!

The Hadfields said...

How fun. And how sweet of Vincent!! He's a keeper!! :)

Vanessa said...

Glad you got to have some time with just your girlfriends. I know it's hard to not be able to see them often, but it's great you can pick up right where you left off.

Morgan Holt said...

Looks like you had a great trip! Would love to see all of you girls!

Mindy said...

Court looks so cute. Cant wait till she has her little one. I am sure she will be adorable. And like super tiny! :) Glad you had a good trip. And Vincent is a good man to let you out of the house. I wuv him.