Sunday, November 9, 2008

Mom's visit






















My mom drove down to see Wyatt, Vincent, Thorn and I this weekend. We had a great time! She did not get here untill Saturday morning so we just pretty much hung out with Wyatt once he woke up from his morning nap. Vincent grilled out hamburgers and we all ate lunch together. After lunch we just played around with the baby until Vincent got home from rock climbing and then he watched Wyatt while mom and I went shopping and out to dinner. We had a great time together. This is one of the first times that we have really spent an extended period of time together without the baby. On Sunday after church and Wyatt's nap we all went downtown to Coolidge Park to eat and take pictures. The trees are beautiful here right now so we wanted to catch the beauty in pictures. After lunch we came back home and played with
Wyatt untill nap time. Mom left after that. Only about a day and a half of mom time is not enough. Thanks for coming that far for such a short time. I really had a great time mom. For some reason my pictures will not come up on the post so I will try again tomorrow.

5 comments:

Morgan Holt said...

The trees are gorgeous! Wyatt up against the orange trees bring out his cute hair! I'm so glad you enjoyed being with your mom this past weekend.

Lindy said...

Aww, mrs. Marcie!!! She is so cute :0) oh and yep, wyatt is definitely a chick magnet!!!

Vanessa said...

Love the picture of Wyatt in front of the orange tree. I have it as my desktop picture right now. Also, a really good one of you and your mom at the bottom.

mom said...

I really love the picture of you , Vincent and the baby. See, curling your hair makes a difference!!!!

Aunt Dottie and Ms. jeanne commented on what a good picture that was of you all.

Mindy said...

awesome awesome awesome pics! The leaves are so great! Im glad you got to see mom, and I agree with lindy, Wyatt is totally a chick magnet. All that pale skin and red hair, who could resist him!