Sunday, November 23, 2008

Sunset Rock






















Today Vincent and I got to go hiking with a couple of friends. We went to Sunset Rock which has a beautiful view of downtown Chattanooga. Wyatt went with us, so the hike was a quick one. He was a bit fussy today. We found out the reason for the fussiness once he had, what I like to call, an explosion in his diaper. Overall the hike was fun. It is always so much better to go on and go outside. Even with all the effort it takes, we always seem to love it once we are there.

4 comments:

mom said...

LOL

The Hadfields said...

Is that Thomas??? Is he married now?
I love Sunset Rock.

Mindy said...

poor baby, change the poor thing's diaper! Ya'll have the best family pictures on these hikes. I love them! Hey, I am still not done with the clothes. but I will do my best to get them out tomorrow. Elem has not been the best help when trying to sort and fold clothes. :)

Varner said...

I am so jealous of how beautiful it is where you are. I would love to come that way and visit sometime. I love y'all pictures. Wyatt just keeps getting cuter by the minute!