Friday, August 1, 2008

I do not have a good header for this post











This post will be back tracking a couple of weeks. Some of the pictures are when my mom and dad came to visit. They stayed for a couple of days and we of course had a great time. There is also a pictures of Wyatt being held by 2 girls. This was Wyatt's first and most likely last lingeria (dont know how to spell and cant find a dictionary or spell check) shower. I had to take him because Vincent was working until 1000. He did well and he was the only man there. Also there is a picture of Wyatt and Thorn in the bathroom when I was getting ready to go to the shower. Thorn (our protective doberman) is extremely scared of storms. She will follow us around the house until the storm is over. I had to take a shower so she stayed with Wyatt and I in the bathroom and at one point I looked over when I was shaving my legs and she had her head poked through the shower curtain getting ready to get into the shower with me because she was so scared. For those of you who know Thorn this should be funny because she is so intimidating to most people but they have never seen this side of her.

4 comments:

mom said...

Poor Thorn. I guess everyone is afraid of something. I really like the last picture of us. Love you and miss you.

Vanessa said...

Those last 3 pictures are really sweet. I love the one where your mom is holding him, and Wyatt is laughing. You should frame that last one for your parents.

Mindy said...

Yeah I love the pics of Mom, Dad, and Wyatt. I need a good one of the both of them and Elem. I like the one of him laughing too. It looks like he and mom look alike there!

Anonymous said...

On my computer, in that last picture of Wyatt and your parents, he looks like he is wearing a golden halo on his head. It's like your mom is holding an angel baby! I'm sure they'll love that picture!