Friday, August 22, 2008

Wyatt Einstein



I am sorry that I have not posted in soooo long. I have a few posts that I will do over the next few days to catch up. The first post will go back to when Wyatt was watching Baby Einstein. He love TV so much that we have to sometimes turn off the TV or mute it to get him to eat or do anything but pay attention it. I got him a couple of Baby Einstein dvd's to of course make him smarter because after all they are called Baby Einstein so my little Wyatt will be the next Einstein. Here are a couple of pictures of him watching the dvd. There is one part where a little girl is telling jokes and the crowd laughs and everytime at this point in the video Wyatt always starts smiling really big as if he understands what she is saying. It is so funny. He also likes to hold toys and when he gets super excited he shakes them extremely hard and squeals like a little piggy.

1 comment:

Mindy said...

aw he has the mellow yellow shirt on. I always loved that one. It was one of my favorites. You know there are pants that go with it. :) I dont remember which ones but it went really cute with some like grey striped pants I think.