Saturday, August 2, 2008

Vincent's family






Some of Vincent's family was in Cleveland on Friday so the baby got to meet some family members that he had never seen. I realized that taking the baby out at night is a bad idea. We left about 515 from Chattanooga and got to Cleveland about 600. The baby fell asleep for the last 12 minutes of the car trip, which is a terrible thing because then he is in a terrible mood. He did Ok through dinner but then right after I rushed to get him home and we made it home about 830. Wyatt's bedtime is anywhere from 745 to 830.. This is the only time of day he actually sleeps decently so I am extremely protective of this time for him. I got him home and did not give him a bath (which was a huge mistake) b/c I figured it was already past bedtime. I put him in his pj's and sleep sac and gave him his bottle. He fell completely asleep as normal but when I laid him down he immediately started jerking around and woke himself up. He could just not relax and go to sleep which is definately my fault. I should not have taken him out and then expected him to fall asleep immediately when I got home. Anyhow he did not fall asleep until almost 1000 which is extremely late for him. Luckily both of us were here to deal with his crying and finally Vincent got him to bed. He is such a great dad:) and husband. I learned my lesson. Here are some family pictures. The men in the pictures are Vincents Uncle's. Also Wyatt has just noticed his feet and he is now constantly grabbing his toes. He is already so athletic.

2 comments:

Mindy said...

yes he does look the part of a little athlete already. Maybe a gymnast? haha. Whatever, I cant say anything, I just signed Elem up for a mommy and me gymnastics. ha!

Courtney said...

sorry ya'll had a frustrating evening. i hope it didn't throw him off his schedule too bad.

love you-
courtney