Friday, August 22, 2008

Stroller ride




I got Wyatt an umbrella stroller because I am sick of trying to get the huge stroller that goes with the carseat out of the back of my car. He hates riding in the carseat and he also really hates riding in the carseat in the stroller so I decided to try an umbrella stroller. I usually carry him places in a carrier on my chest and he loves that but he is just getting too heavy and my back and neck are hurting so I am trying to get him to like the stroller. I did get lucky with the umbrella stroller. He loves it and he actually will fall asleep occasionally in it. I think that he likes it because he does not have anything in front of his legs so if he wants he can kick his legs (which he loves to do). He does not like to feel restrained at all so having a cup holder (such as on the other stroller) makes him feel strapped in. He just loves his freedom with the umbrella stroller. He is a bit too small in my opinion but oh well whatever Wyatt likes he gets (only child).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I second that praise of the umbrella stroller. Best $20 my dad ever spent! That is the only stroller I ever keep in my car now.

Mindy said...

the umbrella stroller rocks! Thats a cute one too. Elem still loves his and Ill agree with Karina. Best 12 bucks ever spent. Many hours of fun had in the ole umbrella stroller.